• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of surgery, man the tube down the throat was the worst

Nah, no black eyes any more. It's not the hammer/chisel type thing. He removed some bone and tissue, but not on the bridge.

I was kind of looking forward to having a couple of shiners at the M&G on the 12th, though. I'm sure I can find somebody there to give me a couple, LOL!
I might be there. Day after my bday. I could hand out some shiners

They don't do that anymore. They put in a plastic splint, stitched in place. Couple of dissolving sutures too. Splint comes out in 8 days.

I had both the packing, and the splints. You’ll be amazed at the size of those splints when they come out. One of the weirdest things I’ve ever felt was when they pulled them out. It doesn’t hurt at all, and there’s no anesthetic. Have a healthy and uneventful recovery!

Eric

First thing I’ll say is I hope you have a quick recovery...

Second thing I’ll say is...I firmly disagree about the "tube down the throat" being the "worst thing"....I gotta say having a catheter in has to be the worst....it’s definitely worse than a ball and chain....at least with that, the shackle is not placed on something so "tender"....and when the nurse removed it, I almost rose up off the examining table....vertically!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First thing I’ll say is I hope you have a quick recovery...

Second thing I’ll say is...I firmly disagree about the "tube down the throat" being the "worst thing"....I gotta say having a catheter in has to be the worst....it’s definitely worse than a ball and chain....at least with that, the shackle is not placed on something so "tender"....and when the nurse removed it, I almost rose up off the examining table....vertically!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hopefully no catheter for this surgery... If so he has lousy insurance...

Back
Top Bottom