• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor ranges in GA

The Dept of Nat. Resources has a number of sites listed at the url given above. If you have a lifetime/senior license you will not need a GORP license. Have a good time.

Yes Resaca range is still open. off flying j exit,left off exit back across 75 bout 15 miles on right Chestnut ridge I believe thats what sign says , 5.00 parking fee ..was up there 2 weeks ago with my Son..

I've been to the Resaca range twice in the past month or so and it seems to be GTG. There's also one in Cisco off of 411... It is on the way into Jacks River. I haven't been to that one in a while but the last time I went I was not impressed with the upkeep nor the company.

I think you are right... I do know they have a Sniper challenge there and I think it's up to 800. From what I hear.
Yep, they do have the 800yd range, but it's only open certain days. You can call them up, or their schedule is on their website that shows open range times and they also have "members only" times where it's not open to the public. Check them out, it's a great place to shoot!

Back
Top Bottom