• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overrated/overhyped guns

Let's see where to start...
  1. HK - the most overrated gun manufacturer on the planet. If you ever saw the movie Valley Girl, the preps would be carrying an HK. If you never saw Valley Girl, the preps lose, they were probably liberals, and they're ghey. On a side-note I think the MP-5 is one of the coolest guns ever made. ;)
  2. 1911s
  3. Every single revolver ever made after the year 1911.
  4. Those shotguns that scare away the bad guys when you rack them.
  5. Pretty much every handgun ever made. They're a necessary evil because if I carry my rifle, it'll upset a bunch of whiney ass internet forum guys who will complain about me OCing my Mosin.
  6. Private guns sold with a BoS. Congratulations you just overpaid for a overrated PoS gun that you bought from someone who likes to play pretend government.
  7. BNIB guns. What the hell is that and why does it cost more because it's BNIB??? Answer: It's overrated!
  8. ODT Glocks. Normal Glocks are ok.
  9. Milled AKs
  10. And finally wooden stock AKs that are shellaced to a smooth mirrored finish so their whiney ass AK purist owners can stare lovingly at their own reflection in the stock of their unused gun, shed a tear, and complain about modernized AKs that actually get used. As a lover of all things AK, I have to say that's the most overrated gun on the planet.
And that's my list. :hat:

PS. The lever gun is still the coolest gun ever made. It will only be replaced by the laser gun, which will be replaced by the laser lever gun...

Any such list that starts out with two Rugers ain't worth the electrons used to light up the monitor screen.

PSHAW I say Sir... PSHAW!

Back
Top Bottom