• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

P-Mag craze

I hope so,so tired of seeing anim_newbie.gif on here selling for 50-60 bucks each.

Doubtful. I have an order in on the 22nd and another in on the 28th. Both are still on back order and there are 6000 orders between my two orders. It will be a while yet before they are common to find in stock at retail.

I dont think its over. Im still seeing stupid crazy prices for pmags on this forum and others. And the ruger 10/22 bx10 and bx25 mags have decided to join in as well. Who the hell is going to pay $40-50 or even more for a ruger 10/22 mag? If you pay those prices you're stupid.

Doubtful. I have an order in on the 22nd and another in on the 28th. Both are still on back order and there are 6000 orders between my two orders. It will be a while yet before they are common to find in stock at retail.

How do you know how many are ahead of you? Or are you just taking a wild guess?

Monday I received 6 from an order that I placed for "in stock" PMag before Christmas.

I have a couple of milspec collapsible stock kits ordered about the same time from another vendor that's also finally showing shipped.

Back
Top Bottom