• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

P-Mag craze

Still waiting for order on December 22, 2012.

i49.tinypic.com_2a9xt8o.jpg

:lol:

An order I placed with Brownells for 10 Gen M3 on 12/19, will arrive on Friday. At the same time, I ordered some Gen 2's and no news on those yet. I placed a second order a few days later and I would be surprised if I see those in the next 6 months.

I can't understand why th Pmag are so popular. I have two with my M&P that I don't even use.

I remember the problems I had with some Orlites back in the 90's, after a few years they would start to dump rounds if fully loaded. Also one developed a spilt on the back near the top in the back of the mag. I still have them to remind me
that I don't trust plastic.

It's not just P-mags and Ruger 10/22 mags. I ordered 2 17rd SW MP mags and it will be May or June before they show per the seller's website.

15-22 mags the same. I heard different things about Smith and Wesson producing the mags or not producing them due to possible legislation but that was dispelled by them. Supposedly someone ordered some 10 round 15-22 mags off their site in December and they got shipped.

I bought 4 at $20 each from The Outdoor Depot and felt stupid for that. I never even opened them.
Sell them for $75 each :P.

To answer your question, I think it will start dying down since this gun control crap has been introduced and a lot of people are speculating it won't pass. But Magpul still have 1,000,000 + back orders to fill.

Back
Top Bottom