• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P938 Holster

I’m pretty much “stuck” on three brands that fill specific purposes....Vedders for my compact/sub compact like P250, P365...it’s small, great quality and has adjustable retention and cant....I like my AlienGear for the larger Canik TP9v2 and it also fits my new TP9SC Elite...has good sweat proof padding (for hot weather carry) on the inside and supports the weapon well with the two belt clips....I have a couple Remora micro holsters that work well for just “sticking something in the waistband” real quick...like my SCCY CPX2 or CPX3, or my Bersa TPR9C....sometimes I use it for pocket carry of my M&P Bodyguard...pretty comfortable and “generic” to fit most everything and the holster has a snap on belt clip if ya want a bit more secure carry....I also have a tuckable Remora that is equally generic and fits quite a few of my firearms for deeper concealment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty much “stuck” on three brands that fill specific purposes....Vedders for my compact/sub compact like P250, P365...it’s small, great quality and has adjustable retention and cant....I like my AlienGear for the larger Canik TP9v2 and it also fits my new TP9SC Elite...has good sweat proof padding (for hot weather carry) on the inside and supports the weapon well with the two belt clips....I have a couple Remora micro holsters that work well for just “sticking something in the waistband” real quick...like my SCCY CPX2 or CPX3, or my Bersa TPR9C....sometimes I use it for pocket carry of my M&P Bodyguard...pretty comfortable and “generic” to fit most everything and the holster has a snap on belt clip if ya want a bit more secure carry....I also have a tuckable Remora that is equally generic and fits quite a few of my firearms for deeper concealment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your input.

I’m using Clinger Holsters for IWB, lately. All of mine are Stingray V3, but the The Gear holster seems to be equivalent. Good retention, positive seating when you place your firearm in the holster, adjustable for appendix or hip carry, and fairly inexpensive.

https://clingerholsters.com/
+1
I have several, the Clinger gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom