• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Palmetto State Armory Labor day sale!!!!

Yeah i was just looking at this also , They Have a 5 pack of stripped lowers for 399.00. Trying to decide how bad i want/need these lol

Wow, screaming good deals on Citidel/ATI Filipino .45's. Would be all over it if I needed one...

Are they of poor quality?

I built 2 lowers this year, 1 with a PSA kit and the other with a Daniel Defense kit. Personally, I couldn't have been able to tell the difference if you put all the parts in the same box. They both are very well made and function the same.
I have never heard anyone complain about the quality of a PSA LPK.

I got one of their "Gen 2" LPK that is oxide coated and the quality looks to be excellent. I got the MOE version for $49 a few weeks ago. They have daily specials and I check their page EVERY DAY after 12pm.

Please be advised that the LPK's they sell and NOT the same LPK's that they use in their own rifles.
Don't be going on Spikes tactical on this one. They don't make their lpk like 99% of the other manufactures. They buy their lpk from a couple manufactures who make spec parts. Essentially who ever has the cheapest parts at any given moment.

I built 2 lowers this year, 1 with a PSA kit and the other with a Daniel Defense kit. Personally, I couldn't have been able to tell the difference if you put all the parts in the same box. They both are very well made and function the same.I have never heard anyone complain about the quality of a PSA LPK.
That's because they were probably the same parts. DD and PSA don't manufacture their own lower parts. There is only about 3 companies building spec lower parts and all the big boys use them.

Back
Top Bottom