• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pan seared bambi

Pro2A

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Banned Permanently
23   0
Reaction score
Not into rare meat so yah. Was very tender for a hind quarter.

616DAD1F-EFE2-4014-B670-0B065CD57F6C.jpeg
D03A9374-F2EF-403E-972D-5DA2CA20A15C.jpeg

Just a 30min marinade of Garlic Salt, Curry, All Purpose Seasoning, Olive oil and Kitchen Bouquet Browning/Seasoning. Also had some crushed dried bay leaves in there to cut the "gamey" smell/taste (Caribbean habit lol).
I like jerk seasoning but I gotta make some from scratch sometime. Any secrets . I eat it on everything. Bambi looks tasty

Just a 30min marinade of Garlic Salt, Curry, All Purpose Seasoning, Olive oil and Kitchen Bouquet Browning/Seasoning. Also had some crushed dried bay leaves in there to cut the "gamey" smell/taste (Caribbean habit lol).

Sounds good! My go to is olive oil, bit of butter, worchester, soy, colemans mustard powder, garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, honey and a touch of salt. That little bit of bay leaf is a good idea. Might try that with some curry like you do.

I like jerk seasoning but I gotta make some from scratch sometime. Any secrets . I eat it on everything. Bambi looks tasty
Thanks ☺️
I've never made jerk from scratch, and to be honest I don't really favor jerk seasoning.

Sounds good! My go to is olive oil, bit of butter, worchester, soy, colemans mustard powder, garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, honey and a touch of salt. That little bit of bay leaf is a good idea. Might try that with some curry like you do.

Yes sir, had a bit of butter and olive oil in the pan. I use alot of rosemary too but had none.

looks good.
i will do Montreal steak seasoning,olive oil and a little red wine vinegar. the vinegar cuts the gamey taste and i like the bite of it..
gotta cook up a little more this weekend.

looks good.
i will do Montreal steak seasoning,olive oil and a little red wine vinegar. the vinegar cuts the gamey taste and i like the bite of it..
gotta cook up a little more this weekend.

Sounds yummy. i have 5 lbs of stew meat left. If any of you kind hunter folk wanna trade a brother some meat when the firearm season opens, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom