• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Parts kits, open to everything

Hood886

Default rank <1250 posts
Visionary Firearms LLC owner
65   0
Reaction score
Looking for parts kits. I'm pretty much open to anything. Would like to stock up on things I don't have. Let me know whatcha got and what kinda price you are looking for. Of course pics are a must.

Looking for parts kits. I'm pretty much open to anything. Would like to stock up on things I don't have. Let me know whatcha got and what kinda price you are looking for. Of course, pics are a must.
I'm looking for a cool parts kit as well. Royal Tiger Imports has Romanian Underfolder Parts Kits in stock. A little more than I'm looking to pay, but they have them!

I'm looking for a cool parts kit as well. Royal Tiger Imports has Romanian Underfolder Parts Kits in stock. A little more than I'm looking to pay, but they have them!

Pps43 kits are still available and will only go up as time goes on. Probably the cheapest kit you can pick up right now.

Details would be nice. If you plan to post please include what all you got. Kits can vary a ton. Does it have cut receiver pieces, does it have a barrel ect ect.

Back
Top Bottom