• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Parts kits, open to everything

It has the original barrel, all parts are HK or Rheinmetal

Does it have the cut receiver also? I'm not a German collector or anything and that kit sounds more like a German fan boys dream. If you are wanting to get rid of it I'm sure someone at hkpro would pick it up in a heartbeat. I'm mainly looking at kits to turn into post samples and abuse the crap out of.

Did I give you a parts kit? Lets see it

Yes you did. Its missing the trunnion and I think barrels are impossible to find for them currently. Ive actually been planning to use it as repair sections for some semi builds I'm doing. So don't worry it'll get used, again appreciate the parts.

We should have a get together sometime, show you some of the neat stuff I've been working on. Plus I still have that tiedown strap of yours.

Yes you did. Its missing the trunnion and I think barrels are impossible to find for them currently. Ive actually been planning to use it as repair sections for some semi builds I'm doing. So don't worry it'll get used, again appreciate the parts.

We should have a get together sometime, show you some of the neat stuff I've been working on. Plus I still have that tiedown strap of yours.
Come on, I haven't done anything for fun in a while. Let's make them parts.

Back
Top Bottom