• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pawn Shop

Jahoosafat

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
Was out cruising the pawn shops today and came across one that I had not visited before in Marietta. They had a pretty big selection of odd and older stuff. Pretty well stocked with used lever guns shot guns and hand guns. I'm not associated with these guys but thought that I would throw it out there since most of the places that I stop are short on inventory. This is not a black rifle/Glock style place but they did have some cool old Brownings and the like. The shop is just south of White Water Park and directly across from Northern Tool. For what it's worth.

I uset to not drive by a pawnshop and not stop. But thats when you could get good deals. There was one up in north Georgia I would hit every sat morning. They gave me deals cause I was there so much and would call me when certain stuff would come in and see if I wanted it. The owner gave me crap when stuff hit the fan recently, when I asked about a bundle on 2 he had. His wife has called a couple times and asked why I haven't been back. If I lucked out and told her what went on. So I went in when he wasn't there and pulled up 3 guns for less then I offered for 2. Snagged a remington 597 22, a baikal 410 and a blackpowder pistol for 250.

Only pawn shop I go to know is cherokee gun.

Back
Top Bottom