• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PCM recplacement 2004 jeep gc

lewdog

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with all computer resources from Florida, or flagship one in New york ? I am experiencing security issues with my daughters vehicle making it inoperable. The orange key light is on at the instrument cluster, it will crank but not run. We have one key and no remote. I was think replacing the PCM without the skim files was a option ? After removing battery cables it will run until the light comes on again. Both companies mentioned have bad reviews, trying to make a informed decision.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks

Dang so it isn't just chevy..got a 2001 silverado been sitting in driveway for last 2 months. Replaced switch and did all the internet reach around to bypass security. Same thing orange security light will crank and run for a second or 2. Key fobs dont work and killed interior light. Was planning on a new module keep us posted on outcome

Took it to a local shop, I did all I could and it died again. Final bill $682 remanufactured PCM for anyone following.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My truck was intermittently shutting off, but would usually start back up. Ordered a pcm off eBay for a couple hundred dollars and problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom