• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People bought the ground beef and ground turkey and left the cured hams

Don't think so. I got a cured ham for me and one for mom last week. There weren't many left, but ALL of the fresh meats were gone. The hoards had left bags of frozen meals and frozen chicken, which I didn't understand. I bought a bag of the frozen chicken for mom. It seemed like a good option in this situation.

The trees around here are self pruning and you never know when you may lose power. A freezer is a good idea until that instance. I too would vote for the ham...…..

It's been interesting (from a food marketer's perspective) to see which brands and SKUs remain on the shelves while vast stretches are empty. It's a sure indication of what items the retailer should stop selling due to low demand. I mean, if you can't sell it to someone during the Apocalypse of Human History in an Extinction Level Viral Epidemic? You probably don't need to carry the item.

Vaccum sealer and a freezer solve those problems. Also have a generator.
My misses doesnt eat pork either. So I stock chicken fish and beef.

It's been interesting (from a food marketer's perspective) to see which brands and SKUs remain on the shelves while vast stretches are empty. It's a sure indication of what items the retailer should stop selling due to low demand. I mean, if you can't sell it to someone during the Apocalypse of Human History in an Extinction Level Viral Epidemic? You probably don't need to carry the item.
this extinction level?
I would have to disagree with that.

Back
Top Bottom