• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

@ people found dead in Eatonton

I was having a difficult getting the link to copy. lol

I saw all the commotion when I was headed to do a job and got filled in later by some folks that were more curious than I.

It could be a murder suicide, but I was told that a neighbor heard 2 gunshots at about 6:00am, pow, pow, with no hesitation between the shots.
I would think a murder suicide would have more time between the shots, a little hesitation, while murderer talked themselves into suicide.

I was having a difficult getting the link to copy. lol

I saw all the commotion when I was headed to do a job and got filled in later by some folks that were more curious than I.

It could be a murder suicide, but I was told that a neighbor heard 2 gunshots at about 6:00am, pow, pow, with no hesitation between the shots.
I would think a murder suicide would have more time between the shots, a little hesitation, while murderer talked themselves into suicide.
Yeah, just looking at the story, I thought murder suicide at first too. But I agree with you if that's the case with what the neighbor heard.

Seems they wrapped up the investigation sometime after noon yesterday. The crime scene tape has been removed.

I've been busy and don't know what the word on the street is.

Crime grows with population.

When I was a kid, people didn't even lock their doors when they left the house.

You never know anymore what spiurs this type of madness. A little off topic, but whatever happened with the case of the retired sheriff and his wife that had their heads chopped off at lake Oconee?

I don't think he was a retired sheriff, but he was a wealthy man and he was decapitated.
His wife was beat to death and weighted down in the lake.

Sheriff Howard Sills is still looking for the answers to that one. He thinks about it everyday.

You never know anymore what spiurs this type of madness. A little off topic, but whatever happened with the case of the retired sheriff and his wife that had their heads chopped off at lake Oconee?
hillary kill em all.jpg
:)

If you're referring to the case I'm thinking of he was a retired business man and only he was beheaded but that case is still unsolved.

Edit: BanjoJohn BanjoJohn beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom