Phillips Arena, metal detectors?

Here's the letter opener, I was mistaken though it's an "executive letter opener II" not the CIA one, I got mine sometime after they had to stop calling em' CIA letter openers.

IMG_5243.JPG

When can I come over and borrow your printer? Mine hasn't come in the mail yet. Lol!

They gonna check my sock for the CIA letter opener? I'll prolly be wearing a pair of duty boots. And yeah, those guys are hilarious! Did you know Woods is from the Atl. and has a freakin' PHD in philosophy or something?
Didnt know that

But doesn't surprise. The wwe actors are top notch and from what i know generally good guys

Didnt know that

But doesn't surprise. The wwe actors are top notch and from what i know generally good guys
Yep, I've met some "Rasslers" over the years and they were all really cool. Goldberg at the airport (dude was humungous!), Michael P.S. Hayes at the Home Depot in Fayetteville & Chris Benoit with his wife Nancy at Southlake Mall in the petstore looking at puppies long before he killed her and their son. Even met The American Dream Dusty Rhodes at the Marietta gun show. They were all really nice, especially Goldberg & Michael Hayes but Benoit was kinda jumpy and seemed a little paranoid but still was nice to me. Most all those wrestlers have college degrees.

Use and carry a stout cane. Think 'mini pugal stick'.
That's a good idea right there. I have a bad leg anyway so that could work. I'll probably have to borrow one though, the only one I have is a sword cane that belonged to my Dad. I doubt if I could get in with that one. Lol!

Been a while since I went to Philips, but the last few times I went to the dome (haven't made it to the Benz yet) I was incredibly disgusted with the security. They used wands and did a quick pat down, but the "guards" seemed extremely under qualified. If I had put forth any effort I could've snuck a gun in. It just makes me angry that you tell me I can't bring in a weapon to defend myself, but you don't do an adequate job to ensure that no one can get a gun in.

Back
Top Bottom