• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a new toy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking at doing something like that and I've only heard of the Timney trigger, not Jard. How do the two compare?
The timney is 3lb, the jard is 1.5lb. I also ordered the spring pack to adjust the weight up if I want. The jard is the lightest trigger with the shortest length of pull available for an AR15 so I imagine it is going to work awesome. At 1.5lb its pretty easy to bump 5.56 from the shoulder even if your not trying. That is crazy light.

- - - Updated - - -

You will not regret it. Ive had mine for about three months and have loved every moment of it. BTW what model M&P did you get?
Standard 15-22 with threaded barrel.

OK cool. I'm going to get a Black MOE and maybe after building up my bank account will get the Jard and Slidefire. Have you researched the Jard? Good reviews?

OK cool. I'm going to get a Black MOE and maybe after building up my bank account will get the Jard and Slidefire. Have you researched the Jard? Good reviews?
Have heard nothing but good stuff about the jard. I have one in one of my 5.56 guns and I love it.

The timney is 3lb, the jard is 1.5lb. I also ordered the spring pack to adjust the weight up if I want. The jard is the lightest trigger with the shortest length of pull available for an AR15 so I imagine it is going to work awesome. At 1.5lb its pretty easy to bump 5.56 from the shoulder even if your not trying. That is crazy light.

- - - Updated - - -

Standard 15-22 with threaded barrel.

Nice thats the same one i have. I have the timney 3lb trigger and it works great. The Jard should work awesome also.

Any tips or tricks you can pass on for getting the slidefire to work? I'm really excited about this.

lubricate the buffer tube, pull back on the magwell rather than a vfg or forend, just use irons or a very light optic. The Jard being even lighter than the Timney may allow you to use an optic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom