• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a new toy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be banned with no infractions. You wouldn't be the first ;)

Lol WHy would I get banned for wanting to refini.......NVM lol. Somebody send me a pm and tell me nuh uh and slap me on the wrist. Since I'm cut off from buying or trading, and to hell with selling, this is all I have left :P

Lol WHy would I get banned for wanting to refini.......NVM lol. Somebody send me a pm and tell me nuh uh and slap me on the wrist. Since I'm cut off from buying or trading, and to hell with selling, this is all I have left :P

No buying selling or trading? Why not?

i need to get a 15-22, i keep hearing nothing but good things about them

I bought one for this purpose, and then traded it off before I got the stock. Honestly, I was kinda disappointed in the build quality, but from what I hear they are great shooters. I never shot it, so I really can't say. The whole thing is made of plastic, so it felt like a toy to me. If that toy is capable of dumping a full mag in less than 3 seconds, I will happily deal with the toy like feel.

only .22 rifle i still have is a model 60, and while its a super great shooter reloading is a pain and depending on your luck with this project i might duplicate it.

only .22 rifle i still have is a model 60, and while its a super great shooter reloading is a pain and depending on your luck with this project i might duplicate it.

875 to 900 sounds crazy expensive for a 22, however when you factor in the fun factor of a full auto 22lr it doesn't seem so expensive.

After all, the black gun in this picture normally shoots 22, and it cost about the same

[Broken External Image]:

Bottom gun has a Jard 1-4lb trigger in it. I'm going to try getting it to run with a cienner kit before I dump 400 bucks on an M&P 15-22, that is if I don't trade into one first.

Last edited:
yeah it aint cheap but i figure if it works the cool factor is worth it and something i could probably get a fair trade value out of if i dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom