• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pic's from cookout at Ians.

I REALLY enjoyed shooting at the rolling "birds".

Can't say it enough, I had a blast today. Sorry about the blast from the muzzle brake, though. Didn't realize how much it was affecting folks...I just thought they stayed away from me because I smelled bad from all the sweat or something...

I REALLY enjoyed shooting at the rolling "birds".

Can't say it enough, I had a blast today. Sorry about the blast from the muzzle brake, though. Didn't realize how much it was affecting folks...I just thought they stayed away from me because I smelled bad from all the sweat or something...

not at all man, that 5.45 was awesome! Just loud as all get out! and you smelled bad too ; ) haha

wheres the video of the cell phone v shotgun.

thanks for letting me shoot the derringer, i think your the guy. always wanted to try one of those

forgive me for forgetting names, but i can remember faces easily when i see you but names ellude me, always had the problem

Last edited:
thanks for letting me shoot the derringer, i think your the guy. always wanted to try one of those

forgive me for forgetting names, but i can remember faces easily when i see you but names ellude me, always had the problem

Same here but most folks remember me by my loud mouth...So I have been told....

Looked though the thread and it appears all had a great time.I have a problem with one thing that went on.The only reason I bring it up is because I was disqualified at a M/L shoot because of doing something I witnessed on video and in a still pic.You NEVER,EVER load a muzzle loader straight from the flask.NEVER NEVER NEVER.You load a tube or a pre-measured amount into something else,but NEVER from the flask itself.Looks to have been a great time and I hope to get to attend someday

Back
Top Bottom