• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures taken while paddling a kayak or canoe

I didn't net all of these @DAD103..lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-29-16-55-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-29-16-55-49.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 81
All of these pics were taken with my phone. I am in the market for a camera less than $500. Needs to be water resistant, not water proof, and has a decent zoom. Has to be a point and shoot, takes a quick picture and the picture looks good.

Anyone have experience with cameras? I already have a GoPro and that is NOT what I want. I want to zoom in on the birds in the picture above, for example. This is not possible with a GoPro.

Thanks for any help!
I have a Panasonic Lumix TS5 that I've been really pleased with. Takes good photos above and below water. Night shots are incredible. Con: telephoto is only 4.6x, but the sensor has decent resolution, making digital telephoto shots up to about 8x very useable.

I've had a couple of Olympus and Pentax waterproofs prior to this and for the money, this Lumix is head and shoulders above them in image quality.

If you don't need the GPS or WiFi capabilities, they also have the Lumix TS25, which is a bit cheaper. I use WiFi to transfer my pics to my cellphone and/or my iPad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are 2 guys that l work with that fish a tournament every Friday. One of them painted a pair gloves gold and gave them to him. He said that since your not gonna catch any you get the golden glove award.

Back
Top Bottom