• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures taken while paddling a kayak or canoe

Another nice bass

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-29-11-31-27.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-29-11-31-27.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 119
Another nice bass

OK I'll be the first to ask it... Is there a fish in that picture? :)
In all seriousness... (seldom for me) I do regret not getting into Kayaks earlier in life.
Y'alls pictures are GREAT for amplifying my regrets :) But I'm a big boy, keep them coming, I can take it. :)

In all seriousness... (seldom for me) I do regret not getting into Kayaks earlier in life.
Y'alls pictures are GREAT for amplifying my regrets :) But I'm a big boy, keep them coming, I can take it. :)
With this I agree, I regret it as I cannot sit that low on the deck..I love to fish I grew up almost in the water, oh to have a Nantucket slay ride, hooked to a big striper!! I to also enjoy the postings keep um coming!

I fish almost every weekend. I also have a nice river hawk b60. And a 21' river raven. I'd be glad to take you fishing one weekend. You have to wear the black shorts and short top though...:boink:

I fish almost every weekend. I also have a nice river hawk b60. And a 21' river raven. I'd be glad to take you fishing one weekend. You have to wear the black shorts and short top though...:boink:

ROFLOL Thank You for being a good sport, :thumb: I do realize that is your wife I have been ribbing you about.
You are very gracious to offer me a boat ride! :thumb:
Some of you guys would probably make me turn in my man card if I admitted I lived on a 28 acre lake for 9 years and didn't fish it once. :(
Lots of friends from Church and family fished it, and EVERYBODY caught fish (mostly brem), some caught some HUGE fish, I was at the dam where it was 24 feet deep.
Me and the bride of almost 40 years loved going out in the peddle boat, just us or with the grand-kids, I just kinda got "fished out" as a kid with my Dad.
DSC00269.JPG DSC00276.JPG DSC00280.JPG DSC00283.JPG DSC00285.JPG

ROFLOL Thank You for being a good sport, :thumb: I do realize that is your wife I have been ribbing you about.
You are very gracious to offer me a boat ride! :thumb:
Some of you guys would probably make me turn in my man card if I admitted I lived on a 28 acre lake for 9 years and didn't fish it once. :(
Lots of friends from Church and family fished it, and EVERYBODY caught fish (mostly brem), some caught some HUGE fish, I was at the dam where it was 24 feet deep.
Me and the bride of almost 40 years loved going out in the peddle boat, just us or with the grand-kids, I just kinda got "fished out" as a kid with my Dad.
View attachment 1226290 View attachment 1226291 View attachment 1226292 View attachment 1226293 View attachment 1226294
Ok, now I am Jealous nice spread Sir!

Back
Top Bottom