• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures taken while paddling a kayak or canoe

Ok, now I am Jealous nice spread Sir!
You have a super nice place their. That lake looks like it would have some hogs in it.

Not mine anymore :( It was kinda a money pit, keeping up the 2 acres (think Callaway gardens :)) and the wife decided we needed to move into a 55+ community (old folks home lol) 2 years ago, she said "what am I going to do if you drop dead doing the yard work?" My reply was "If you are like me you will take the life insurance money and get a couple of 20 year olds to take my place" Yeah... we moved :pound:It was the right thing to do to be able to retire comfortably in a few years, but I miss it like crazy.
Slide2.JPG Slide3.JPG Slide4.JPG Slide5.JPG Slide7.JPG

Right off our bank was dozens of brem beds, and SEVERAL folks "straightened out hooks" on some of the monster bass. :)

We bream fish too. This one attacked a large pop-R. Your place looks awesome. I can only imagine how much you miss it.

I don't care if you're Andre' the Giant that is a BIG bream (always heard "hand size")
Miss it bad:(... Doesn't help that my front door is 300 yards away (as the crow flies, Googled it) and drive by the lake (opposite bank from the house) at least two times a day. :)
Only two of us, house was HUGE, we had tables & seating for 36 without pulling out a folding table... We had as many as 59 in it once, and it wasn't crowded. The man who built it, set it up for parties and family reunions... but I was there for the nature... We had EVERY family gathering there (all 4 of our parents are close by) did a couple of weddings in the Gazebo, and a couple of the youth at my church that came over asked if they could be buried there. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom