• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures...

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
“Hey guys, I have a $2000 rare gun. NIB. You know what it looks like. Not posting pictures, so don’t ask.”

Why? Just why? Use your phone, take at least 1 simple picture. You don’t buy a car without knowing what it looks like.

“Hey guys, I have a $2000 rare gun. NIB. You know what it looks like. Not posting pictures, so don’t ask.” Why? Just why? Use your phone, take at least 1 simple picture. You don’t buy a car without knowing what it looks like.

"They all look the same...so here is a stock pic."

It's a setup... Don't go... - If you decide to meet him, bring some of us with you, so we can scare the living soul out of him.... hahaha... just kidding.

But here it is the truth, there is a Proverb well known all around the world that says "What the eyes don't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.” - So let's fix it a bit, "What the eyes don't see, my gun addiction won't feel it, and so, I won't buy it!!"

Adds without a real and actual picture, should be banned... Because we're living in a time where everyone has a $1,500.00 camera on the hand (An IPhone 10). Picture is a must to have a deal on line!!!

Back
Top Bottom