Pictures

Howie

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
842   2
Reaction score
Has anyone made a powerpoint or other tutorial on how to post pictures? I've dealt with quite a few who can't figure it out...was wondering if I should take the time to do this...unless it's already been done of course.

There's a toolbar above where you post a new message. Look for the square icon that looks like a "Tree". Put your cursor over it. It will say, "Insert Image". Click that.
step1.jpg

A box will pop up that allows you to either select files from your local computer or from a WEB URL. This example shows you how to upload from your computer. Press the "Select Files" button.
step2.jpg

Navigate to the location of your image(s) you want to post. Select one or more of them and press "OPEN". Wait for them to finish.
step3.jpg

Then press "Upload".
step4.jpg

You will see the "Attachments" listed in the following image. You may want to position your cursor between the "Attachment tags" and press "ENTER" so they will align below each other. Then press "Post (Quick) Reply" or whatever the button says below the text box.
step5.jpg

You can then type text between the images like I am doing here... The results are self explanatory.
step6.jpg

Hope this helps...

The thing I did not cover is how to link to a web image. Just copy/paste the URL into the box and press upload. Certain URLs will not work, specifically ones that don't end in a photo extension such as *.JPG or *.GIF.
rtm.jpg
step7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom