• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Piers Morgan gets ripped a new one

Yay, adding to the negative stereotype. Go **** yourself Mr. Jones. I hope you enjoyed the ****ing you gave gun owners.

It would have been funny iff he hadn't planned on it happening. Just listen to that **** (Piers) "calm down please", Jones sounded like the lunatic he was. He was totally played by Morgan, he got exactly what he wanted out of the show--demonizing decent folks that own firearms. It was disgusting.

It would have been funny iff he hadn't planned on it happening. Just listen to that **** (Piers) "calm down please", Jones sounded like the lunatic he was. He was totally played by Morgan, he got exactly what he wanted out of the show--demonizing decent folks that own firearms. It was disgusting.

Sometimes you gotta yell at the face of tyranny.

Sometimes you gotta yell at the face of tyranny.

Piers is a wanna be journalist, hardly the face of tyranny. The only power he has is bringing out the worst that gun owners has to offer, and using it as an example of what all gun owners look like. Don't endow that dbag with that kind of influence.

National TV is the wrong place to act like a fool when representing an already marginalized group.

National TV is the wrong place to act like a fool when representing an already marginalized group.
I agree he sounded like a mad man. He could have had a more rational debate. He was all over the place and it's very hard for people to connect the dots with his argument, But Piers Morgan, had it coming and someone needed to get in his face.
Alex Jones, may never cater to the majority, he appears to be saving the one's he can. Sure, I cringe every time he opens his mouth, however he seems to be the only journalist with a spine anymore.

Back
Top Bottom