• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pin & Weld Service

I would like to post an update to this thread as a satisfied customer.

I took @Double R up on his offer and called him up as I had a 14.5" barrel that needed the pin and weld service performed. He has all the right tools to do this type of work and the appropriate space to do it in. He took the extra time to make sure it was done right and did not cut corners. He ensured proper timing and installation, researched the flash-hider to ensure proper precautions were taken. He even took the time to cold-blue over the weld.

I contacted him at the phone number he provided above, drove up to his shop and dropped it off and he had it done in less than 24 hours. When I picked it up the quality of work was better than most I've seen. Pic below.

To top it off he was a genuinely nice person who was happy to chat and talk shop. He is absolutely the kind of person you'd want to do business with. He wouldn't accept payment until I had a chance to inspect and approve of the work.

He would be a good option for anyone wanting this type or similar work done on a decent timeline without paying an arm and a leg. I'll be calling him for my future projects without hesitation.

Damn, wish I knew 6 weeks ago. Solid work! Next time! @Double R

Back
Top Bottom