• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pistols to be reclassified as AOWs per military arms channel FB page

When your anti 2A president appoints an anti 2A head of the ATF and the NRA worships the very ground he stands on this is what we have to look forward to.

But hey! At least it won't be the democrats taking our guns and accessories away!

Precisely, but don't spread the truth in this forum or the trolls will come out. lol. The ATF is run by Trump but people on this forum will figure out a way to blame Biden or Obama or Clinton.

I think it will depend upon the election outcome. If libtards win, then yes, may need to change out upper and brace.

How does it have anything to do with Liberals? The ATF is under the guidance of a Trump appointed leader. Trump is doing nothing about it. Why are you blaming everyone else but those who are responsible?

That's possible, but what you are referring to was a response to a mass shooting.

So if it's after a mass shooting, it's ok? Smh. According to that logic, every firearms should be banned. You're making excuses for the crap the Trumptards do. If you're going to be objective and impartial, then call a spade a spade. Trump hasn't done anything for 2A or anyone other than his constituents.

Wondering about my Extar EP9. It's a 9mm PCC, but there is no way for me to convert it to a rifle... I don't want to have to deal with NFA ****, so my only option would be to take a hacksaw to it and dispose of it, or can I sell it to someone? Never dealt with NFA stuff...
The only responsible thing you can do is cut it up with a torch or saw.

Precisely, but don't spread the truth in this forum or the trolls will come out. lol. The ATF is run by Trump but people on this forum will figure out a way to blame Biden or Obama or Clinton.
ATF is actually a well entrenched, bloated and overbudgeted bureaucracy. It's run by lifelong 'career lawmen' (tax collectors really, regardless of their tacticool equipment). They serve themselves, I promise you.

The only responsible thing you can do is cut it up with a torch or saw.

e799a2f4a56cba757ad7182dde27a1ed8fdbd71f.gif

well i am going off what i heard in a interview on the news when they banned them.
so settle down,i dont agree with the bumpstock rule anymore than i agree with cerakoting a gun to the point it wont function.
but i will say this....the bump was a mechanical device that was bolted to the gun. when in operation,you did not depress the trigger,the mechanical function moved the trigger into your finger...
so if you try and bolt your belt loop to your pants,make sure and remove your incontinence garment first....
Ah, so you let "experts" on TV's mainstream media form your opinions. This explains a lot actually. Thanks!

And you're still wrong, no "mechanical" function of a bump stock causes the trigger to hit your finger. It takes forward pressure of your non dominant arm to make that happen. You can do it without a bumpstock attached at all. They just helped newbs bumpfire. That is all. Nothing but a stock and trigger guard that slides freely on the buffer tube.

Back
Top Bottom