• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Planned Parenthood on Cobb Parkway

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
55   0
Reaction score
I was on Cobb Pkwy today and saw the PP office with a couple of college age folks holding right to life signs out at the curb. I turned around, stopped to chat with them, and gave them some of my folding money.

I doubt that any contribution will help stop the slaughter of innocent, helpless, and denied of due process persons. The liberal faction of this country has no respect for life, and the courts are terrified of reversing Roe v Wade. But I have to say that seeing two young people standing out there makes me feel like the fight will at least go on.

I was on Cobb Pkwy today and saw the PP office with a couple of college age folks holding right to life signs out at the curb. I turned around, stopped to chat with them, and gave them some of my folding money.

I doubt that any contribution will help stop the slaughter of innocent, helpless, and denied of due process persons. The liberal faction of this country has no respect for life, and the courts are terrified of reversing Roe v Wade. But I have to say that seeing two young people standing out there makes me feel like the fight will at least go on.

Wasn't that what all the walkouts were about March 14th? To protect the sanctity of life? Why surely all those hell raising school kids and over educated school staff could take a day off from class to protest thousands of murders can't they? Nothing but a sea of hypocrisy flowing through the school systems nowadays.

Someone should float a bill that says the only legal abortions require delivery and then "termination" by an AR15.
It is by far this country's most sickening sin and is emblematic of most every other ill we suffer.
Very glad to hear there are some young folks with their eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom