• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pleasant Surprise?

20191221_202856.jpg
Browning Hi-power:listening_headphoneIm all smiles when shooting this ole girl,who was once standing at the ready as an Israeli Police pistol.This gun feels custom fit to my hands with the Uncle Mikes grips.Smooth accurate shooting classic.

Tokarev pistol. Never really liked the look of 'em but found one at an ODT swap meet for a deal I couldn't refuse and my kids love shooting it too! Even picked up a second one.

Beretta 92 series. I’d always heard they were “so big” unless you had huge hands, and the “slide mounted safety is a deal breaker.” Well, I changed the safety over to a G decocker and now they just make sense in so many ways. Shoots amazing too.

Beretta 92 series. I’d always heard they were “so big” unless you had huge hands, and the “slide mounted safety is a deal breaker.” Well, I changed the safety over to a G decocker and now they just make sense in so many ways. Shoots amazing too.
IMHO even with smallish hands,not many platforms made, shoot or handle better than the good ole 92.Its only issues are its not the latest and greatest.Their reliability is lengendary and they have always shot like a laser beam for me.

Ruger security 9....son had 2..traded the1that i shot best::(
Believe it or not the sccy 9mm is a pretty dang good pistol for what my son paid for it...

Back
Top Bottom