• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please help me ID and price these reloading supplies

MyAteam

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
81   0
Reaction score
Got these items as part of a trade.

1/ Winchester Western 231 ball powder in a can. Older can? Total weight including can is 13 ounces.

5/ boxes of Federal no. 100 small pistol primers. Missing some I would est. about 425 primers.

388 grams of 38 SPL brass/metal casings.

11 bullets. 38 SPL ?

Apx 25 ?? Metal threaded pieces???

Sorry to be such a DA on reloading. Thx

Ps no idea why the pics are upside down. Done with a iPad.

Last edited:
Between 30-50$
powder is roughly $30/pound...primers $35/1000....lead and brass you don't have enough to really evaluate....

I would be hesitant to buy the opened 231, especially being that old. Half a box of primers is $15-20ish. Not enough bullets for anyone to want to buy. Have no idea how many cases but doesn't look like many so maybe $5 bucks. Don't know what the threaded pieces you're referring to is so can't give an estimate. Overall, if somebody wants it, take a 20 and be happy.

Last edited:
I go along with jaybees....I did notice now that you say that u have 13 oz of powder WITH CAN....powder probably is actually about 3 or 4 oz...unknown condition...burn it off.... The rest? Sell next week at swap meet for $20 . :)

Thanks guys. The can looks to be about 2/3 full and appears the powder is dry but like you I agree 100% that you should not load. Not sure how old the can is but would make a cool man cave (empty) item. I'll post the items up for sale soon.

Back
Top Bottom