• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please help me ID and price these reloading supplies

No way I'd waste the Powder. If I was closer I come get it. I have some powders way older than that. If in doubt, load a couple of light loads for test then determine from there.

No way I'd waste the Powder. If I was closer I come get it. I have some powders way older than that. If in doubt, load a couple of light loads for test then determine from there.

^^^ this ^^^
I have some powder thats over 30 years old. It still goes bang. I loaded some 38 spcl's a couple weeks ago with Unique powder that I know I had before I got married 29 years ago. They all shot fine. The trick is proper storage, if it has been stored in a dry place, it's probably still good.

Just remember, In doing your own reloading There are NO dumb questions. If you don't know something ask. yes you might get conflicting answers but you will most likely get several answers that are the same or very close. when in doubt ask ,all of us started out from the unknown and learned. I had someone tell me once read, read till yer eyes bleed. then read it again until you understand it. Then start reloading . If you have a problem ASK.

PA4476 said:
I have some powder thats over 30 years old. It still goes bang. I loaded some 38 spcl's a couple weeks ago with Unique powder that I know I had before I got married 29 years ago. They all shot fine. The trick is proper storage, if it has been stored in a dry place, it's probably still good.

I don't doubt that the powder is still good and I have no problem using powder that old....As Long As I'm the one who originally bought it, had been in possession of and knew exactly what it is. I have an old Bullseye container I dump all of my pulled bullet powder in. A mixture of probably 10 different powders. You want to buy that from me?

Last edited:
if I were closer I would offer a trade or a few dollars.. I have a buddy that's about to start reloading 38spl .. and he needs components..

Back
Top Bottom