• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

Seymour222

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
This lady is awesome. She is a close friend of me and my wife. Single mom, works her tail off for her kids and doesn't complain one bit. Her daughter is having brain surgery to remove tumors on Thursday at the Children's Hospital of Atlanta. After 8 years the doctors decided that they must proceed with what they have adamantly stated as the absolute last resort. She works two jobs, goes to school, and still finds time to properly raise her two children by leading through example. They are such a tight knit, kind and humble family.
uploadfromtaptalk1444690606608.jpg
The procedure , recovery, and rehabilitation is going to be tough as she will be missing a considerable amount of work. I understand that everyone cannot give so, if possible-prayers are sincerely appreciated.
https://www.youcaring.com/starrlowe

www.facebook.com/Starr.Lowe.10
uploadfromtaptalk1444690558946.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1444690564402.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know how well you know the family...it is the oldest daughter, Skylar, having the surgery ( or that is what your linked page says).
Prayers sent for Skylar and family.

Last edited:
She will be out of work the entire week postceding the surgery, and also several weeks after for the recovery and then more even for the rehabilitation.(She works at Lifeway Book Store in Douglas ville, and has a few homes she cleans weekly) She was told by her doctors at CHOA, that it will be a long road to rehab as her daughter has a high probability of losing a great deal of her mechanical ability on one side of her body, in a notable amount of people, paralysis. This surgery to remove the tumors has been a last resort for several years due to the risks. After discovering that the growth of the masses have increased significantly, her doctors deemed it necessary to operate within only a few weeks of assessing the situation due to tithe rapidity of the growth . My wife and I are trying to help her with her home expenses and unforeseens that are sure to come within the next several months. She is such an honest, giving and proud person, it would pain me not to make an effort to help her. Again, if no-one can donate, prayers are appreciated.

ODTer's, this could be a time to build another AR or any other gun yall want and hold another raffle? If WE as a community decided to do this who would be willing to participate? Donate? Help with selling tickets?
@timbigtm , @rrhodes , @hikingthehills, @lilgreg46 , @BangBang , @shootin4fun, @ 24on48hunting, @erkinator , @SafeCracka , medium187mph medium187mph , @jwtug, @JWC , BIKER13 BIKER13 , @bensskateshop, @Nonliberal, @Bullfrog81 , geezer geezer , @D_Max

I know I tagged a lot of people and I missed a bunch that have always supported us so please don't be offended if I didn't tag you. I'm just looking for a participation count or ideas.

ODTer's, this could be a time to build another AR or any other gun yall want and hold another raffle? If WE as a community decided to do this who would be willing to participate? Donate? Help with selling tickets?
@timbigtm , @rrhodes , @hikingthehills, @lilgreg46 , @BangBang , @shootin4fun, @ 24on48hunting, @erkinator , @SafeCracka , medium187mph medium187mph , @jwtug, @JWC , BIKER13 BIKER13 , @bensskateshop, @Nonliberal, @Bullfrog81 , geezer geezer , @D_Max

I know I tagged a lot of people and I missed a bunch that have always supported us so please don't be offended if I didn't tag you. I'm just looking for a participation count or ideas.

don't have a lot of parts laying around but have a handguard, grip and trigger guard that could all go

Back
Top Bottom