• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

I know it's been a minute...work schedule is crazy and unpredictable. However...
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_05_8393ac1335508b0d99933770d993bda4.jpg
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_05_7e0ee51b701ebd64f157c02550a0d1f0.jpg

Good news/sad news. Praise God she is better and has a positive attitude. I hope and pray she get over being sick.

On another note, the gun parts should be back from paint in the next few days so we can look at getting the raffle started. I need volunteers to help sell tickets and collect money as they do. @Gunsite Grad
@rrhodes
bensskateshop bensskateshop

A huge THANK YOU to all of you ODT guys! I am humbled by your support, generosity and kindness! Skylar is making a fierce comeback and I couldn't be happier to report that. She was Honored last night as a Brain Tumor Survivor by the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation's event "Starry Night" at Centennial Olympic Park. It was a lot of fun and Skylar's first time out of the house to go anywhere other than doctors appointments. She felt like herself again! Skylar will be going back to school tomorrow for the first time, she will only be there for half days through the new year. I hope and pray that she can hang in there. She gets tired very easily but she is a tough chick! Skylar has another surgery coming up in about 4 weeks, she will have to have all four of her wisdom teeth extracted. We were back at the hospital last week a couple of days and they determined that her wisdom teeth are cutting through but they are not so impacted that it is causing infection, please pray with us that it does not come to that point. I can not say thank you enough that you are all willing to help me financially, it is very humbling. I have not worked since Oct. 10th and your support through this is appreciated more than you may ever know!

Thank you
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_09_eee98ea57f0bfc1838694e198b44e749.jpg
for sharing our story with all of these awesome people!

Sincerely,

Starr

A huge THANK YOU to all of you ODT guys! I am humbled by your support, generosity and kindness! Skylar is making a fierce comeback and I couldn't be happier to report that. She was Honored last night as a Brain Tumor Survivor by the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation's event "Starry Night" at Centennial Olympic Park. It was a lot of fun and Skylar's first time out of the house to go anywhere other than doctors appointments. She felt like herself again! Skylar will be going back to school tomorrow for the first time, she will only be there for half days through the new year. I hope and pray that she can hang in there. She gets tired very easily but she is a tough chick! Skylar has another surgery coming up in about 4 weeks, she will have to have all four of her wisdom teeth extracted. We were back at the hospital last week a couple of days and they determined that her wisdom teeth are cutting through but they are not so impacted that it is causing infection, please pray with us that it does not come to that point. I can not say thank you enough that you are all willing to help me financially, it is very humbling. I have not worked since Oct. 10th and your support through this is appreciated more than you may ever know!

Thank you
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_09_eee98ea57f0bfc1838694e198b44e749.jpg
for sharing our story with all of these awesome people!

Sincerely,

Starr

Thank you for the update. You sure know how to bring tears of joy to a cold-hearted redneck..

Back
Top Bottom