• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please look twice for bikers, my son was in a serious accident..

Every time I ride, at least once someone comes over without looking. Majority of the time they don’t even care after I honk and throw my hands up

I gave up motorcycles 20 years ago after having one too many close calls with 4-wheeled vehicles on the public roads.
And at least twice, including once not long after I sold my last motorcycle myself, I was one of those car drivers who didn't see a biker and started to pull out in front of him. I saw him at the last second and stopped, he swerved around me, and I immediately thought to myself "where did he come from? Did he beam down from the Enterprise with a transporter?"
But no, my brain wasn't on the lookout for smaller things like a sportbike. If it wasn't at least 5 feet wide and weighing at least 1000 lbs, apparently it was invisible to me that day.

Sorry to hear about your sons accident. I hope he has a speedy and strong recovery. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. Be strong for him as he will really need you. GOD bless you, your son and your family.

Back
Top Bottom