• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Read & Watch 2 min Vid: Profit, Flipping & Capitalism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story bro. Can you please follow white out the door so we can continue this discussion like adults? Not being mean, just trying to trim the fat.

should start the trim with your fat head, but nothing would be left ; the thought of you discussing anything like an adult is laughable

Last edited:
This may be the only post ccw can understand

images

Last edited:
CCW, why is you feel the need to act superior to everyone else on here and to throw out petty insults on others intelligence? You start a thread that has the potential for solid discussion but when you don't get the reaction you want to resort to insults.

CCW, why is you feel the need to act superior to everyone else on here and to throw out petty insults on others intelligence? You start a thread that has the potential for solid discussion but when you don't get the reaction you want to resort to insults.

Look. I know exactly whats going to happen when I post a controversial thread so I don't expect a certain reaction and there are ALWAYS (repeat: ALWAYS) a small handful of members (I think 5 in this one) that are going to hang on my coat tail and throw mud from too far away. It happens every time without fail. It's impossible to get rid of the flies when the first unintelligent poster throws a ****ball.

Now, when you want to whine about capitalism, it won't be hard to forget.

Peace out buttercups.

:)

static.tumblr.com_rmfp5mm_3oMltz1g2_untitled_1.png

Last edited:
Look. I know exactly whats going to happen when I post a controversial thread so I don't expect a certain reaction and there are ALWAYS (repeat: ALWAYS) a small handful of members (I think 5 in this one) that are going to hang on my coat tail and throw mud from too far away. It happens every time without fail. It's impossible to get rid of the flies when the first unintelligent poster throws a ****ball.

I understand that. But to insults about their intelligence and snide responses to them help? Seems like just ignoring them or even putting them o your ignore list would solve that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom