• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Read & Watch 2 min Vid: Profit, Flipping & Capitalism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record I was never arguing against capitalism. I do not think that the government should be involved to stop ammo flippers. They are free to ask what they want, but if they are saying 10 cent a round for 22 and saying that it is cheap then I will say something. I normally do not comment on peoples ad unless they make an outrageous claim. My point was that capitalism needs some form of ethics to work in the long run. I do not agree with what the flippers are doing so therefor I share my opinion. I am not an insecure asshole who has to attack someone's intelligence when they disagree with me. I don't really care how many internet forums you have owned you are no better than anyone else on this forum. If everyone on here is beneath you why not go start another forum with other pompous know it alls. Otherwise quit being such a keyboard commando and attacking people because they disagree. Have a nice day

Just for the record I was never arguing against capitalism. I do not think that the government should be involved to stop ammo flippers. They are free to ask what they want, but if they are saying 10 cent a round for 22 and saying that it is cheap then I will say something. I normally do not comment on peoples ad unless they make an outrageous claim. My point was that capitalism needs some form of ethics to work in the long run. I do not agree with what the flippers are doing so therefor I share my opinion. I am not an insecure asshole who has to attack someone's intelligence when they disagree with me. I don't really care how many internet forums you have owned you are no better than anyone else on this forum. If everyone on here is beneath you why not go start another forum with other pompous know it alls. Otherwise quit being such a keyboard commando and attacking people because they disagree. Have a nice day

Where's that Steve Austin crushing a beer can on the ropes pic when you need it? lol

I don't feel like I attacked your intelligence because I don't feel like you exhibited any during this thread.
I'm confused. Does it show intelligence to copy and paste from Google and other members post? That is all you have done other than talk about people. It seems you are suffering from little man syndrome but unfortunately I do not know the cure. So please by all means continue to be a keyboard commando. Then you can keep spewing your superiority b.s. instead of actually contributing to the conversation. Thanks to all the members who could contribute to the conversation whether we agreed or not. Time to go shoot a new gun.I am done with this thread and have added my first person to my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom