• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Read & Watch 2 min Vid: Profit, Flipping & Capitalism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe a cop bashing thread will come along and you can get in on that.
I guarantee you that you have at least 100x more post in "cop bashing" threads than me. It would probably blow your little mind to know that I have gotten pm's from LEO family members on here before thanking me for positive comments made in defense of LEO's before. But because we have disagreed once or twice I'm a "cop bashing" liberal douche in bed with the mooslums and obama.

I have an answer to your question Lax, begin teaching in the Stupid Stuff Forum. I must admit this has been entertaining on a cold Saturday morning. Informative, not really, but it is the Stupid Stuff Forum, enjoy this for what it is.

I'm just happy you're replying to me again. Hurt my feelings in that mossberg lever action thread :( .

Hope it's all water under the bridge anyway.

Sorry couldn't resist the labels. Meant in good fun.

I know, I don't take offense. I did take the opportunity to share that I do think that being a truly good/christian attorney and politician are very effective ways to try and change things for the better. I try and live by the principle that evil will surely win so long as good men do nothing. Therefore I try and "do".
It was a funny comment you made, I laughed.

Actually it began in the general section. Stay with us now. Ok?

CCW, I will do my best. It is so difficult to maintain concentration, when there are just so many other topics to read. But don't worry, I will keep coming back to the Stupid Stuff forum. Sigh, your work is never done in this section. I hate that for you. Oops, it appears that you have forgotten that this is just entertainment. There was a reason this thread was moved, but you know that. You are just having fun.

I'm just happy you're replying to me again. Hurt my feelings in that mossberg lever action thread :( .

Hope it's all water under the bridge anyway.

Well Lax, it was a BS comment, but hey, you stopped and I stopped. I don't carry grudges, especially in the Stupid Stuff Forum.

buyer "I need/want some .22lr ammo" seller Hey I have some .22lr I will sell"
Buyer how much?
seller $100.00 for 500 rounds.
buyer "wow, well I'll take it."

How was either taken advantage of?

But you love to hang out there. :)

Apparently we both do. I hang out in here because I like it in here, no posers. You hang out in here because your thread was deemed to belong in here. Either way, the Stupid Stuff Forum is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom