• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A soggy, spicy chicken sandwich meal at Wendys is upwards of $7. A single movie theatre ticket is at least $10. A 6-pack of gucci beer is at least $10. Lets try to keep things in perspective.

The yes and no gap has increased to 8%. It is time to do the new poll I suggested.
Are you sure you want it to be a popular vote??? :)

popular vote.jpg

If people would take time to read the little stickers on the cash registers, they will see that most checks are converted to electronic fund transfers, i.e., a debit just like a debit card.

And if you pay with cash, you are passing a long an IOU from the federal government. Bullion is the only real money that's off the radar.

That’s a great point... they are not only handing a minimum wage millennial all of their financial institutions information, but the register is just scanning it and doing a debit transaction anyway... haha

A soggy, spicy chicken sandwich meal at Wendys is upwards of $7. $4
314_medium_US_en.jpg
A single movie theatre ticket is at least $10. Free on Amazon or YouTube and my popcorn is better A 6-pack of gucci beer is at least $10. Thank goodness they still make PBR, the All-American real beer, $2 drafts at the local bar. Lets try to keep things in perspective.

So it goes.

Due to administrative cost I don't see how you will actually make money by charging as little as $10.00 per person per year. I use your sight and would gladly pay your fee but you need to multiply $10.00 times the number of people that would pay. Charging to place ads has basically killed the GON sight but I think charging an amount to place an ad only is a better way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom