Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even $1.00 per ad is dirt cheap. Run until it sells and instead of making $400, you make $399.

Just don’t see how anyone loses with that?

To be fair, some of these ads pop up every month for 2 years straight. Is it a dollar per ad or a dollar per item? Are there timelines? This could get complicated. It would be nice if they sold something like a yearly subscription where people that want to support the site can.

giphy.gif

So, if you become a supporter, does this include the 5 free sales a month, or do you have to pay extra? I’m just trying to ensure I completely understand...

If he starts charging extra for site supporters it would go bad quick. I think he's going after the people that dont contribute monitarily.

So, if you become a supporter, does this include the 5 free sales a month, or do you have to pay extra? I’m just trying to ensure I completely understand...
If you become a supporter there is no extra charge to post for sale ads. And it’s much more than 5 sales per month, it’s 5 listings per day per classified catagory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom