• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that all 31 transactions you have here could easily be tracked back to you by provider and IP address if the man wanted to dig a little. If you want anonymity then the internet ain't it.

I know. But, someone taking the time to track me down that way is a lot different than me putting in my cc info on a site that may be new to me. Just my 2 cents. Not saying it shouldn't be done just that if I was new to a site and they asked me for my cc info for a $1 charge i wouldnt do it. A $1 charge sounds like a scam to get my cc info. I'd be more likely to purchase a low level membership than put in my cc info for a $1 charge.

I know. But, someone taking the time to track me down that way is a lot different than me putting in my cc info on a site that may be new to me. Just my 2 cents. Not saying it shouldn't be done just that if I was new to a site and they asked me for my cc info for a $1 charge i wouldnt do it. A $1 charge sounds like a scam to get my cc info. I'd be more likely to purchase a low level membership than put in my cc info for a $1 charge.
Mail in an Arby's coupon.

I read allot of these reasons we should or should not pay. To, me everyone's opinion counts. I love being on ODT, I have a hard time fitting in with just anyone. But, here on ODT you have people from all walks OF LIFE. I have met only I Guy who I did NOT LIKE! But, after speaking to like 10 military friends of mine and telling them ABOUT ODT. THEY ALL, said the same thing they wish there state had a place like ODT! To, me ODT has been great!

cf004d44f09d5489079b9491bfc6ad9c7ba54142_hq.gif

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom