• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please vote Today!

0522181554.jpg

I won't talk politics since I don't want this in the Boiler Room, but it's important that everyone interested in their Second Amendment rights gets out and votes in today's primary.

The next battle we will face to protect out rights will come at the state, not the federal level, and it will be critical to have people in the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches who will help in the fight.

The gun control industry, funded by billionaires, has learned that when they can't win at the federal level, they can simply overwhelm opposition at the state level with huge amounts of cash and advertising.

We need to have people at all levels of government with the integrity to resist this money grab, and who will stand firm for our rights.

The political pundits are predicting a 'shift' in politics all across the South. Let's make sure that 'shift' is in the direction we want to see.

Thanks
Wife and i voted. Not many here in Villa Rica right now,raining.

Voted this morning with the wife...it was a ghost town. I'm hoping that means everyone early voted, but I doubt it.

Attachments

• IMG_20180522_085848716.jpg
    IMG_20180522_085848716.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom