• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POF M1 Garand ammo in enblocs

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
I know the I have read mixed reviews on the ammo and mine looks brand new new no dingy brass like I see posted, but I snagged a bunch if this for real cheap (15 enblocs loaded for $60.00 at the LGS) not real real cheap but a pretty good deal none the less. And .50 cents a round makes it not worth me changing dies out on one of my presses to run another batch right now.

Anyway not sure if I'm going to run it in my Garand or run it in my milsurp 06 bolt guns. What do you think?

I know the I have read mixed reviews on the ammo and mine looks brand new new no dingy brass like I see posted, but I snagged a bunch if this for real cheap (15 enblocs loaded for $60.00 at the LGS) not real real cheap but a pretty good deal none the less. And .50 cents a round makes it not worth me changing dies out on one of my presses to run another batch right now.

Anyway not sure if I'm going to run it in my Garand or run it in my milsurp 06 bolt guns. What do you think?
I always shoot the cheap corrosive in my bolt rifles.

I bought some of that ammo some time back.

When the zombies are coming inside the house then I'm loading it but not before then...:p

Back
Top Bottom