• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pokémon Go craze sweeps nation: Players find monsters — and injuries, robberies and worse

13680594_1120422858022865_6697128452994039107_n.jpg

This is great

waddever it takes to get this generation of young-ins up and walking (or bicycling) around to stay active could be a God send.

Yes, kids out and about is good thing, it is better then sitting in a room all at playing video games. Although putting these things in the back of private business could be an issue with stoned and drunk young adults. In getting lite up a dorm room is one thing, but drunk kids trying to get into back of business could end badly.

I don't think they are mutually exclusive. (But definitely do NOT type both words together in google.)
just don't click xxx and pokemon of they are in the same link, the things people do to things they loved as child when they become an adult are terrifying sometimes

never heard of this game until today..........

Aaand that would be two of us. My son asked me to download something yesterday. Standard answer: no, then I start hearing about this and asked him what did you want me to download? Pokeman Go he said, back to standard answer, no. It's a standard for a reason.

Aaand that would be two of us. My son asked me to download something yesterday. Standard answer: no, then I start hearing about this and asked him what did you want me to download? Pokeman Go he said, back to standard answer, no. It's a standard for a reason.
lame. Its harmless

Yes, kids out and about is good thing, it is better then sitting in a room all at playing video games. Although putting these things in the back of private business could be an issue with stoned and drunk young adults. In getting lite up a dorm room is one thing, but drunk kids trying to get into back of business could end badly.

This. Let some young person decide collecting one of these ****s allows them to B&E somewhere without ramifications and its going to be bad news. The reports keep coming in of people's houses being accidentally selected as "gyms" to "train" them and random mother ****ers knocking on their door all hours of the day asking to come in. :rant:

Call me paranoid but the idea of an app that needs full control of your phone, instructs you where to go and makes you aim your camera at a designated point is a bit unsettling. Impressive tech though.

Back
Top Bottom