• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police chief Mark Kessler: I will take my uniform off and stand with freedom.

I grew up in western Pennsylvania.

There are so many good blue collar guys up there that share this same mindset....and for the life of me I can't see why they keep voting for democrats and keep going along with the union mentality of vote democrat because everyone else does.
I swear the voting machines gotta be rigged because everywhere I go when I visit up there I see hard core conservatives and from time to time I do run across the old school retired mill workers who still think the democrat party is the same party they've known forever although they share conservative goals.......how do you unbrainwash these people to vote for conservatives?
Oh, I know.....get rid of John Boehner and the rest of the establishment hacks and replace them with fire brand young conservatives who actually know how to relate to the man on the street.

Thanks for sharing this and I hope every sherriffs office in the nation with guys like this are willing to stand up and be counted since this is a real morale booster for patriots in their constituency and for the entire country alike.

There are so many good blue collar guys up there that share this same mindset....and for the life of me I can't see why they keep voting for democrats and keep going along with the union mentality of vote democrat because everyone else does.
I swear the voting machines gotta be rigged because everywhere I go when I visit up there I see hard core conservatives and from time to time I do run across the old school retired mill workers who still think the democrat party is the same party they've known forever although they share conservative goals.......how do you unbrainwash these people to vote for conservatives?
Oh, I know.....get rid of John Boehner and the rest of the establishment hacks and replace them with fire brand young conservatives who actually know how to relate to the man on the street.

Thanks for sharing this and I hope every sherriffs office in the nation with guys like this are willing to stand up and be counted since this is a real morale booster for patriots in their constituency and for the entire country alike.

Are you a "Yinzer" ?

I grew up in Northeast Pa. nice area but i dont miss the potholes.

Back
Top Bottom