• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Police tracking your movement buy your liscense plate,Storing the Data

This is been the case for some time. Numerous PD have this technology (I was pulled over with it this summer), and ATL just signed a contract for 30K more cameras to be on streetlights, intersections, etc.

Keep Calm Good Sheeple They are here to help.

In Little Rock, a device that photographs license plates and relays them to a database that helps cops identify stolen cars and drivers with outstanding arrest warrants. It also allows authorities to monitor where average citizens might be at any particular time. That bothers some residents, as well as groups that oppose public intrusions into individual privacy.

http://news.msn.com/us/ark-police-photograph-license-plates-store-data

There is a aerosol spray that I might have seen or not, not admitting to using or even touched, that you can spray on your tag that is not visible to the eye but overexposes the tag severally for the cameras. I have known someone that has witnessed this that might have saw it, or might not have.

This is been the case for some time. Numerous PD have this technology (I was pulled over with it this summer), and ATL just signed a contract for 30K more cameras to be on streetlights, intersections, etc.

Keep Calm Good Sheeple They are here to help.

I laugh every time they put a show on TV like Person of Interest. They only hide what they're doing in plain sight. They tell us in movies, in TV shows. And we keep thinking voting will change stuff. When has voting ever shrunk government?

And please nobody say Reagan. Your blind worship is horrifying.

I laugh every time they put a show on TV like Person of Interest. They only hide what they're doing in plain sight. They tell us in movies, in TV shows. And we keep thinking voting will change stuff. When has voting ever shrunk government?

And please nobody say Reagan. Your blind worship is horrifying.

the Kelidiscope program is fully operational, next time you enter a friends apartment community look for cameras showing who comes in and out.....Chances are they are on a network, and if they are on a network then the Kelidiscope program has access to it.

All Joking Aside the movie star wasn't a bad leader.

the Kelidiscope program is fully operational, next time you enter a friends apartment community look for cameras showing who comes in and out.....Chances are they are on a network, and if they are on a network then the Kelidiscope program has access to it.

All Joking Aside the movie star wasn't a bad leader.

I guess that's my problem: I never wanted a leader. I do fine on my own.

I think the are already using the cameras that are mounted on the red lights for this.
Not the ones used for tickets, but the ones that are everywhere.
^^ these are the trafic light sensors. They use these instead of the "loops" cut into the asphalt.

Is that what the two things on the trunk are on the patrol car sitting in the middle of Lake Acworth Dr every morning?

These are actually multiple radars so that can get accurate speed detection.

I've actually ask about both of these items. I talked to acworth pd as well as the state trafic light installers.

^^ these are the trafic light sensors. They use these instead of the "loops" cut into the asphalt.

I've actually ask about both of these items. I talked to acworth pd as well as the state trafic light installers.

They are not radars, they are automatic license plate recognition devices they have nothing to do with speed detection.

Dude you info is bogus... lol

Sorry to say, but you are wrong on both accounts.

the cameras at the lights are not for the red light changer.
and
the ones on cop cars are not radars.

So you must of asked the two stupidest people in both professions.

Back
Top Bottom