• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ponderings from the deer stand

741cfbb7185e8702c912438c3c12c84c.jpg
Burke/Screven County Ga line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You heard the story about this buck? I heard today that it had 2 holes in it. Gun shot in spine and the arrow hole. Supposedly the game warden is investigating. Land owner from Burke Co has trail cam pics of the deer on his private property and had been complaining about night hunters. May not be true, but that's the story I heard from a pretty reliable source.

You heard the story about this buck? I heard today that it had 2 holes in it. Gun shot in spine and the arrow hole. Supposedly the game warden is investigating. Land owner from Burke Co has trail cam pics of the deer on his private property and had been complaining about night hunters. May not be true, but that's the story I heard from a pretty reliable source.

Haven’t heard the details, but I know the local game warden and I will try to get some info on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll try to pm you tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom