• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Popular Foods that are Over Rated

Yep - they know where to go for the BEST chicken.

Meanwhile, the local Popeyes was empty today when I drove by. Nobody.....was.....there.
There's a Bojangles directly next to the Chik-Fil-A I go to most often. Last two times I went to the Bojangles, spaced out a good while, they had no chicken ready. They didn't have many customers either. They acted angry I tried to buy anything there. Went next door and got in the herd of humanity at Chik-Fil-A and there was no turning back. Local Popeye's has a "no firearms" sign and is manned by projects girls. I avoid that location even though there's never a big line. I probably go to these kinds of places a dozen times a year so I'm not exactly the target demographic.

There's a Bojangles directly next to the Chik-Fil-A I go to most often. Last two times I went to the Bojangles, spaced out a good while, they had no chicken ready. They didn't have many customers either. They acted angry I tried to buy anything there. Went next door and got in the herd of humanity at Chik-Fil-A and there was no turning back. Local Popeye's has a "no firearms" sign and is manned by projects girls. I avoid that location even though there's never a big line. I probably go to these kinds of places a dozen times a year so I'm not exactly the target demographic.

Amen! I thought I was the only one. Last time I walked out, with $30 of food, I thought "sorry to inconvenience of you with my order."

Yep - they know where to go for the BEST chicken.

Meanwhile, the local Popeyes was empty today when I drove by. Nobody.....was.....there.
The chicken is fine. But it's overpriced and always has been and I will NEVER go back there after what the CEO said about white people.

I'm not a boneless wing chicken nugget fan at all, plus I don't like to eat with my legs crossed :lol:. I can and do eat non-breaded wings several times a week, and make my own at home as well with homemade blue cheese dressing. They taste so good, an Indian could make a whistle out of the bones when I get through cleaning them. I've just never had a breaded chicken nugget they call a boneless wing taste remotely as good as a proper chicken wing.
That's fine if one prefers one over the other, but still my question has not been answered. What makes one feminine for preferring chicken nuggets? And why is it offensive to you to call them boneless wings? I mean, I can see that they are cuts of breast and not the wing but every place that sells them calls them that. Why bother getting panties in a wad over verbiage and ones preferred choice of chicken cut?

That's fine if one prefers one over the other, but still my question has not been answered. What makes one feminine for preferring chicken nuggets? And why is it offensive to you to call them boneless wings? I mean, I can see that they are cuts of breast and not the wing but every place that sells them calls them that. Why bother getting panties in a wad over verbiage and ones preferred choice of chicken cut?
My daughters and their friends always order boneless nuggets, while my son and I order real wings.

I don't buy the BS marketing calling a chicken nugget smothered in heavy breading a boneless wing. I don't get worked up about it, but the differences are truly plain as night and day and I am only here to help open eyes. I feel like I'm exposing The Matrix :lol:

My daughters and their friends always order boneless nuggets, while my son and I order real wings.

I don't buy the BS marketing calling a chicken nugget smothered in heavy breading a boneless wing. I don't get worked up about it, but the differences are truly plain as night and day and I am only here to help open eyes. I feel like I'm exposing The Matrix :lol:
As far as preference and nomenclature, I get that. Still for me, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. I've had good wings but maybe I haven't had a truly good wing. Every one I've had is too much work for such a small portion filled with gristle and sinew. The messiness of eating around bone is as much fun for me as cracking crab legs. Would rather have imitation crab.

Back
Top Bottom