• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Popular Foods that are Over Rated

1698148197983.jpeg

Grits and potatoes are simply flavorless items to bulk out food with flavor. Every time someone says they like potatoes I ask how they like them. The response is always something like, with butter, sour cream, bacon, cheese, onion, chili, salt, pepper, etc.

As a stand alone food, both are useless.

Here are a few of mine.....

1) Chicken wings: Never understood why they are so popular. Takes a lot of work for such a little bit of chicken meat. I'll take chicken tenders over wings any day.

2) The Varsity: Yeah it's an "Atlanta Icon" but it's just average greasy fast food slung together, by people that don't care. Nothing special, not sure why people love it.

3) Pizza: There I said it. Don't care about "Chicago style" or "New York" style....since it's mostly bread with greasy salted meats. There are some thin crust versions that are okay, but I can go a long time before I have pizza again.

What would you put on your list?
The Varsity it totally agree with. 100% nasty. But chicken wings? Dude it's supposed to be an appetizer.

Grits and potatoes are simply flavorless items to bulk out food with flavor. Every time someone says they like potatoes I ask how they like them. The response is always something like, with butter, sour cream, bacon, cheese, onion, chili, salt, pepper, etc.

As a stand alone food, both are useless.
You need to try eating a potato like an apple.
Pick up a raw one and take a couple of bites.

Back
Top Bottom