• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Popular Foods that are Over Rated

Screw oysters. They almost killed me in 2007. Had some after I arrived in New Orleans for a Falcons game. Reputable restaurant. About 12-hours later, I'm in the critical care unit of Tulane University Hospital. Never want to feel like that again. The nurse was humorous, though. "Usually, it takes tourists a little more time to end up our hospital than you."

Screw oysters. They almost killed me in 2007. Had some after I arrived in New Orleans for a Falcons game. Reputable restaurant. About 12-hours later, I'm in the critical care unit of Tulane University Hospital. Never want to feel like that again. The nurse was humorous, though. "Usually, it takes tourists a little more time to end up our hospital than you."
Wow! What was bad about them or did they not guess?

^^ Just said that it only takes one if they are infected with a resistant bacteria. It would've likely tasted off, but I used to LOAD them with cocktail sauce and extra horseradish. No more for me...

Turkey.......Thanksgiving has reminded me of this.
Yep. All Thanksgiving food is overrated. It's just regular food. Who doesn't eat turkey on a regular basis? What's so exciting about it?

City slickers getting all excited because they get to eat basic dinner time dishes like turkey, mashed potatoes, and casseroles one night out of the whole year.

Their mommas must have not cooked for them growing up and their wives don't now. Poor guys.

Back
Top Bottom