• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

some people think reality is racism but it's really realism. I could prove I'm not racist but it would hurt a lot of feelings around here who think throwing the race card stops all conversation. It starts conversations with me but the real racist don't enjoy the conversation.

I don’t even care if you are racist. There are plenty of racists against whites. Nothing I can do about it, but unity is the nightmare of the elites.

I try to take folks by the individuals, and that includes how they treat me when they are surrounded by “their kind”. That’s when the true folks come out. Or don’t…

I get it, man. I’m right there with you. I don’t give two ****s about anyone who is racist towards me or my family. I expect the same sentiment in return. It’s called reciprocity, and that one single word has not panned out for most sane folks in the past decade or more, and it’s bull****.

God bless all of you, and I hope there is a great turnout in Albany.

this going to happen?
I posted an update in another thread, forgot to post it in here as well.

The Albany show is not happening. I haven't been able to reach the person that runs the civic center for over two weeks now so I'm pulling the plug on it.

I got in touch with the person that runs the American Legion Fairgrounds in Tifton and it's looks very promising for a possible January show there. I have to call him back Saturday and work out the details.

Gem capitol always hold their gun shows at the Hassan Shrine Temple,
also just to add my two cents, its been my experience, being new to the area, that everyone I know/met through Albany doesn't live in Albany, they live in surrounding towns and just go to Albany for the convenience of what is available there, and the crime in Albany is committed by uneducated wanna be gangster individuals of Albany, that even if they tried to rob you, a smart bunch like in this forum should be able to easily defend themself

Back
Top Bottom