POST INCIDENT... 6 QUESTIONS

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS PHONE CALL I HAD WITH A GOOD "LEVEL HEADED" BUDDY LAST WEEK. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM IN OVER A MONTH AND OUT OF THE BLUE CALLS ME AND WANTS TO DISCUSS THE ISSUES GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. HE WAS VERY CONCERNED AND SAID "I FEEL LIKE WERE HEADED TOWARDS ANOTHER CIVIL WAR". I JUST TOLD HIM I UNDERSTOOD HIM FEELING THAT WAY AND I JUST SUGGESTED THAT HE STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES FOR HIS FAMILY. HE LAUGHED AND SAID IM JUST COMING TO YOUR PLACE. I RESPONDED WITH THATS FINE BUT I WONT BE HEAR...LOL BEFORE WE ENDED THE CONVO HE FELT BETTER TO JUST VENT BUT THIS MEANS MORE "NORMAL" FOLKS ARE STARTING TO SEE WHATS REALLY GOING ON TODAY.

Too many are assuming I've prepped for them as well - which has some truth to it but not in the way they are thinking - I gave way to the "Little Red Hen" syndrome long ago - I've done without to prepare for not having to do without - I won't have that sacrifice go unrewarded or be for nothing

That's what your mom said when she found out she was pregnant with you.

Sorry just had to. Long day at work...lol

You ain't too far off the mark there.
They never knew I was coming because I had a twin Sister born first and had no idea There was another critter in there.
The nurse basically had to catch me as I was coming out.

I still say it's a big lie and I hit the floor first.

Back
Top Bottom